What are Instasmile Clip-on Veneers?
According to the ‘American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry’, a smile is the most important social feature but, alas, most of us are deprived of this ‘most important social feature’ due to discolored, crooked, or missing tooth. If you are also deprived of ‘the most important social feature’, then read on, we have good news for you. Now you can transform your smile cheaply and effectively without visiting any dentist. The Instasmile offers affordable, non-surgical, and easy-to-use clip-on veneers which will transform your smile. Dental veneers are a cosmetic solution for correcting tooth flaws like a crooked tooth, damaged tooth, or teeth gap, etc. Veneers are usually made up of two materials- porcelain or resin.
Instasmile clip-on veneers are a unique technology as they instantly clip over the damaged tooth without any surgical procedure. These innovative and non-surgical clip-on veneers have become a preferred alternative to traditional veneers and dental clips. Traditional porcelain veneers require the physical existence of teeth to be placed upon while the Instasmile clip-on veneers don’t require any physical teeth. Therefore, these clip-on veneers can cover up to a maximum of 8 missing teeth while traditional porcelain veneers can’t cover any missing tooth. Similarly, porcelain veneers can’t cover the gap in the teeth while Instasmile clip-on veneers can cover these gaps.
Who Needs It?
Instasmile clip-on veneers are suitable for every age group but you must have sound oral health for wearing these clip-on veneers. If you are suffering from any major dental health issues like oral cancer, loose teeth, or severe gum disease, etc, then you must consult your dentist before wearing Instasmile clip-on veneers. Any healthy individual, who has any of the following symptoms is eligible for these clip-on veneers.
- Crooked teeth
- Missing teeth (up to a maximum of eight teeth)
- Teeth discoloration
- Damage tooth/teeth
- Teeth gap
How Does It Work?
If you have any of the above symptoms then it is high time to consider the Instasmile clip-on veneers. For ordering these clip-on veneers, the following process will take place.
- First of all, place online for Instasmile veneers that suit you and your budget.
- After placing an online order, you will soon receive an activation call. The customer representative will ask for some information and he will also give you detailed instructions about creating great impressions.
- After the activation call, Instasmile will ship you an impression kit. The impression kit will consist of six trays (small-sized top and bottom trays, medium-sized top and bottom trays, and large-sized top and bottom trays). Before taking impressions, read all the instructions carefully. After reading instructions, take your impressions in the right trays.
- After taking impressions, email photos of your impressions to Instasmile. The experts at Instasmile will check your impressions and if they are ok, then you will be directed to send them to Instasmile.
- After sending your impressions to Instasmile, you will receive your custom-made Instasmile clip-on veneers within 2-3 weeks.
As soon as you receive your Instasmile, you can wear them. The wearing process is pretty simple just place it on the intended tooth/teeth and presses it slightly. The veneers will automatically attach it with your teeth.
Instasmile offers three varieties of veneers; Instasmile Moment, Instasmile Classic, Instasmile Platinum. Instasmile Moment has a 7-day manufacturer’s warranty and it is intended for temporary use. Instasmile Classic has a 30-day manufacturer’s warranty but you can buy an optional 12-month warranty. You can’t eat hard food with Instasmile Classic but eating soft food is allowed. Finally, the Instasmile platinum is the most durable veneer and comes with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty. It lasts the longest and you can eat hard food with this Instasmile veneer.
What is the Cost?
The Instasmile clip-on veneers are a cost-effective and affordable cosmetic dentistry solution. As Instasmile offers three different varieties of veneers so the cost of each variety is also different. The single arch Instasmile Moment will cost you around 200 pounds while two arches will cost you 300 pounds. The single arch Instasmile Classic will cost you around 350 pounds while the cost of a double arch will be around 500 pounds. You can buy a 12-month extended warranty of this variety for an additional 75 pounds.
Finally, the cost of a single arch Instasmile Platinum stood around 650 pounds while a double arch of this variety will cost you 950 pounds.
Instasmile gives you the freedom to spread your cost over several weeks to several months with a 0% down payment.
- Cheaper Alternative: Instasmile clip-on veneers are a cheaper alternative to porcelain veneers and other costly in-office cosmetic dentistry procedures like ‘chairside teeth whitening’.
- No Surgery: Instasmile clip-on veneers are non-surgical veneers which saves you from the dentist’s visit and pain associated with cosmetic dental surgeries. As these veneers are non-surgical so they keep your teeth safe from surgical procedures like enamel shaving.
- Fast Treatment: Instasmile veneers are a fast solution that is you can wear them readily and remove them if there is no need.
- Cheap Solution: Instasmile clip-on veneers are an economical solution as Instasmile Platinum will cost only 950 pounds but other veneers and in-office procedures will cost you thousands of pounds.
- Convenience: Instasmile clip-on veneers are convenient too. You can wear them readily and remove them instantly. These veneers are also durable and you can eat most of the food and even hot and cold beverages with them (only with Instasmile Platinum veneers).
Likewise any other product, Instasmile veneers also have some downsides. The following are some of the disadvantages of the Instasmile clip-on veneers.
- Not For Unhealthy Individuals: If you are suffering from some serious oral health issues like loose teeth, oral cancer, or severe gum disease, etc, then you can’t wear the Instasmile veneers.
- Uncomfortable at the Start: Instasmile veneers feel a little uncomfortable for the first few days. But after a week, you will become used to your innovative clip-on veneers.
- Restricted Eating/Drinking: You can’t eat with most of the foods and drinks with Instasmile Moment and Instasmile Classic veneers (you can eat and drink only with Instasmile Platinum veneers).
- Doesn’t Last Long: Instasmile clip-on veneers don’t last long. For instance, Instasmile Moment has just a warranty of 7-days while Instasmile Classic has one month warranty. The longest warranty is that of Instasmile Platinum which is one year only.
Instasmile clip-on veneers are one of the best solutions for a range of aesthetic dental issues. This is the reason why people are increasingly using it and are satisfied. Following are a few of the patients’ testimonials praising the effectiveness, reliability, and safety of the Instasmile clip-on veneers.
“WOW. My activation call was a lovely Irish lady who was so helpful. Had my kit within two days, impressions were accepted first time. And my amazing new teeth were here ten days later!!!! The fit is perfect, and I have a crown and a bridge which gives me a weird gum line.”
“Excellent service and the process was super easy. I was kept updated and any questions I had were answered. I love my new teeth and couldn’t recommend enough!”
“I would definitely recommemd INSTASMILE to anyone insecure with their SMILE or as a temporary FIX….I love the fact that they are custom made matching your exact dental profile, making them super comfortable to wear….It’s an immediate SMILE transformation 🙂 Customer service and working with the INSTASMILE team was A+ My every request was met with friendly customer service.”
“Good communication throughout whole process.Very quick from start to finish.”
“I’m giving five stars because I had the best customer support guy!Lyle thank you so much for seeing me through this very stressful process. I have to say that it took over three and half months . It also was very expensive. I pray that all the work he and I put in was worth it. I’m awaiting one of my veneers in the next 13 days or so . I’ll have further update on how that goes. Yet I had to express my appreciation for him. I almost walked away from instasmile and went somewhere else. I appreciate his grace and patience. I’m not impressed with how long it took and how much money I had to spend. Over 1200 dollars. Just for classics. So keep in mind when ordering. It can get expensive and frustrating. If your already frustrated ask for Lyle. He walks you through everything and goes above and beyond.”
Ara Justice O’Malley